Proud to announce a very successful 2014 and our 5th Anniversary as a law
office! We had some good verdicts and achieved great settlements for many
of our clients - - but most importantly, I think 2014 was the year we
took a giant leap forward with the relationships we have built over the
past five years.
We are starting to see former clients referring loved ones, repeat clients, and former clients just popping in to say howdy. We are becoming more successful in our traumatic brain injury (TBI) practice and are seeing good results for our wrongful death clients. While attorneys are not permitted to promise or guarantee a result, I believe we have been living up our promise of standing by our goals involving client interaction, which includes explaining the legal processes and offering a caring ear to those who are hurt or who have lost someone.
Here are just a few of the things we have in store for 2015:
1. We will be moving into our new building (an old repurposed church) in February;
2. We have hired more team members to help client satisfaction;
3. Attorney Burnside's book,Look to Your Left will be released in May;
4. We will be pruning our practice areas to focus on larger personal injury, wrongful death, and nursing home neglect cases; and
5. A bigger podcast presence to include interviews with former clients to help present ones.
Thanks to past and present clients for trusting us with your cases over the past 5 years!
- Jeremy Burnside