Burnside Law, LLC
- THIS IS AN ADVERTISEMENT
- Jeremy M. Burnside is the responsible attorney of Burnside Law, but services may be performed by any of our Attorneys, and certain situations sometimes exist where we work with other law firms on a co-counsel basis (we would split the single fee in this situation) that the client would have to approve up-front.
- This website is considered ADVERTISING MATERIAL only. Although we are generally bound to keep all communications with our office (website, phone, otherwise) private, no attorney-client relationship will exist until a contingency fee contract is signed by each party. It is also important that our visitors understand that we will be taking no action on any information provided to this site without a signed contract.
- Any reference to not paying us unless you win/get a recovery refers to the fact that we operate on a contingency fee basis and do not get paid an attorneys fee unless a gross recovery from the client is achieved. Our office advances case expenses for our clients at our discretion and those expenses are general deducted from any gross recovery.
- The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. This includes communications with our off-site website chat service, that merely gathers general information to pass along to our attorneys.
- We invite you to contact us and welcome your calls, letters, electronic mail and messages through our chat service. You should consult an attorney for specific advice regarding your individual situation and these services are solely intended to provide an introduction to our lawyers.