Our Ashland, KY Office
Compassionate Counsel. Aggressive Advocacy.
Burnside Law offers skilled legal services for victims of negligence, coupled with empathetic, personalized legal guidance. We proudly assist clients throughout Ohio, West Virginia, and Kentucky at our various office locations. Our Ashland, KY office offers prompt, reliable communication and cost-free case evaluations for individuals throughout the area. If you were recently injured or lost a loved one due to someone else’s careless, reckless, or intentional actions, we can help you fight for your rights. While we strive to settle our clients’ cases without having to go to trial, we are fully prepared to take your case to court whenever necessary.
Injured in a serious accident? Call Burnside Law at (888) 724-9319 today to find out how our Ashland personal injury attorneys can help!
Recoverable Damages in Personal Injury Cases
One of the most common questions asked by our clients is how much their case is worth. Unexpected injuries bring with them costly medical bills, lost income, and other expenses that soon add up. Many of our clients are stressed about the cost of all these things and want to know if they will be able to recover enough to cover these unexpected expenses.
Unfortunately, it is impossible to say exactly how much any given case is worth. Because every situation is different, the outcome of your specific case will depend largely on the unique circumstances involved. That being said, most individuals who pursue a personal injury or wrongful death claim are able to recover damages for similar things.
Depending on the specifics of your case, you may be able to recover damages for the following:
- Medical expenses, including ongoing treatment, physical therapy, hospital fees, and more
- Lost income and/or wages for time taken off work to treat your injuries
- Loss of earning capacity, both in terms of present earning ability and future earning ability
- Pain and suffering, including physical pain and emotional distress or trauma
- Loss of enjoyment or, in other words, overall decreased quality of life due to an injury
- Loss of support, financial or emotional, if your loved one was killed as a result of negligence
- Funeral expenses, including the cost of burial/cremation, memorial service, and more
Our Ashland personal injury attorneys can help you clearly understand your options. We take the time to look at every unique detail of your case before proceeding with a plan. We proudly offer compassionate, personalized legal services and aggressive representation, both in and out of the courtroom.
Reach out to our firm at (888) 724-9319 today to learn more about our legal services and how we can help you. We offer free initial consultations for all new and potential clients.