What's Your Injury?
Types of Injuries Our Tri-State Personal Injury Lawyers Handle in West Virginia, Kentucky & Ohio
When we meet our clients, there are several Tri-state personal injury claims that we see and can assist with. While the following list is not exhaustive, it represents the types of injury claims we have experience in assisting.
We have helped clients dealing with:
- Brain injuries
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Mild traumatic brain injury (MTBI)
- Post-concussive syndrome
- Disc herniation (slipped disc, disc protrusion, etc.)
- Compare to disc bulge
- Compare to aggravation of degenerative disc disease
- Bone fractures
- Whiplash (soft tissue injuries)
- Hand and foot injuries
- Compression fracture
- Burns (i.e. burns for airbag or burns from seatbelt)
- Dog bite or animal bite
- Psychological injury
- Post-traumatic stress (PTSD)
No matter the severity or extent of your injuries, you can rely on our Tri-State personal injury attorneys for compassionate legal guidance and uncompromising representation throughout the legal process. We want you to place the burden of your case on our shoulders so that you can focus on getting the crucial treatment you need.
Want to speak to an attorney about your case? Call us at (888) 724-9319 today for a free consultation.