Skip to Content

FAQs From Clients: "What Can I Recover After a Car Accident?"

Burnside Law

Clients often ask: "What can I recover after I've been involved in a car accident?" 

One obvious item is the medical expenses incurred as a result of the accident. However, did you know that the injured party can also potentially recover compensation for lost wages, pain and suffering, and emotional distress damages?

If you suffer a permanent injury you can also recover damages for future medical care and future lost income.

Call Burnside Brankamp Law in Huntington, West Virginia today if you have been in a car accident. We are always fighting for the underdog!